CT Mirror with Bag
How To Use:
1. Align putter face to horizontal alignment line.
2. Eyes fall on red line - Shoulders square to black line.
3. Place golf tees in CT Mirror holes
4. Allow putting stroke to follow green line through tee gate.
Dimensions: 8.5" x 14.5"
1. Draw line using horizontal cut out alignment line
2. Use tees to mark gate holes
3. Remove CT Mirror and place tees back in marked location.
4. Place ball slightly forward of putter face alignment line.
RST Technology SeeMore's patented RST allows the golfer to set up the putter consistently each and every time. Line up the black bottom portion of the shaft between two white lines, covering a signature red dot on the heel of the putter. The two parallel white lines frame the shaft and indicate the golfer is in a consistent setup position to make a consistent and reliable stroke. Consistent Ball Position, Hand Position, Alignment, Loft